- Trip Highlights
- Paint an entirely different picture of Pakistan as you witness the vibrant culture of rural Sindh, with its brilliantly colored garb lighting up the desert landscapes.
- Witness the passionate Sufi tradition as you sit in on dancing and live music at sacred shrines dedicated to revered saints.
- Step back in time as you learn about the mighty kingdoms that ruled the region throughout the colonial era up until the founding of Pakistan in 1947.
- Explore stunning ruins of ancient Indus Valley civilizations, tucked away in remote and unexplored regions entirely unknown to foreign travelers.
Your Trip Leaders
Jonathan’s mission is connecting you with local trip leaders who will make your once-in-a-lifetime adventure a reality. Jonathan has spent the last ...
- Michigan, USA
Photographer, trekking guide, and writer, Salim is most at home when showing guests around the Hunza Valley which he calls home. If you manage to ...
- Hunza Valley, Pakistan
- Day 1 Arrive in Karachi
- Day 2 Karachi - Hyderabad
- Day 3 Hyderabad - Sukkar
- Day 4 Sukkur - Multan
- Day 5 Multan - Lahore
- Day 6 Lahore
- Day 7 Lahore
- Day 8 Departure